Monday, March 21, 2011

Beautiful Hanglar Stanglar

I only have two Hanglar Stanglar images and this is one of them. I really enjoy coloring them....their expresssions are so lovely.



I've chosen to do a red , white and black/grey card today.  It's a great color combo and it really makes the image pop, don't you think?

I've used my copics again and embellished this card with Wild Orchid Craft flowers, dies from Spellbinders, my favorite dp, a leaf punch from Martha Stewart, and the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. 

I'd love to hear what you think of the card. As always, comments are truly appreciated.  We're awaiting 25 centimetres of snow for tonight and tomorrow......will I be stuck at home making cards? !!!

Have a wonderful evening.  Janet

Challenges for this card:

Lovely Hanglar Only
Wild Orchid Crafts
Charisma Cardz #11
Gingerloft Challenges

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Janet!

    Really, would being stuck at home crafting be such a bad thing?! I know it wouldn't be in my books...unfortunately, I live in town, 4 blocks from work, and down the street from my boss...wouldn't work for me anyhow, no matter how much I want to stay at home & craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Janet. The colours are gorgeous. I find red copics very hard to color with but you've done an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, thanks for joining us at Gingerloft this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful card! Love the colour and die cuts:)
    Thanks so much for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges..Hope to see you again :)
    huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card looks so wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete