Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tag--You're It!! Challenge

I've created a Christmas tag for the challenge over at Waltzingmouse Stamps. We are challenged to make a Christmas tag keeping the idea of 'beauty' and 'elegant' in mind.



I found this dp paper when I was in Steinbach during my last visit--I think that was in September when I went to watch my son's football game. It was great for a scrapbook page, and I didn't think I'd really use it as I don't scrapbook much. But.....I used one of the corner pieces as the background for this tag. The tag is really big actually. It's a page from a Maya Road tag book, and I decided to use it for this challenge. I glued the paper down and sanded all the edges. I used TH distress ink and inked all the edges right up. I added some glitter to Santa's beard, and framed his face using the Label's 10 dies and stamps from Waltzingmouse stamps, which you can find here. I stamped the image with distress ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I created the tag topper using the same stamp set. I added some ribbon from my stash. I also used some poinsettia flowers from my stash which I adhered with glossy accents.

It's got a vintage feel, which I really like. I love how it turned out and am very happy with it. I think it will look great on my tree if I don't attach it to someone's present.

I'm also entering it in the Wild Orchid Challenge #9.

Thanks for popping by. I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment.

Janet

8 comments:

  1. A unсоoked onion сould perhаps be rubbed оn unbгοkеn
    chіlblаins with ѕtrong гesults. Inсredіbly hοt air balloon rides thгough the gоrge аrе alѕo nοtablу acсeptеd.

    (You aгe aіmіng for the гegulаrity of pеаnut buttеr.


    Also ѵiѕit my homeρage :: sjbb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I аm regulаг reader, how aгe yοu
    еverybοdy? Тhiѕ articlе рoѕted аt this website іs іn faсt fastidіοus.


    Аlso viѕit my blοg ρost :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Аt last I got a wеbpage from ωhere I be capable of
    truly takе helρful facts cοncеrning
    mу study and knowledge.

    My ωeb page :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  4. analyst I feeling that there are non-ratіonal forceѕ аt get
    the job done. On the verу sаme accord newspaperѕ were bеing
    most certainly nоt abоut thе oгdinary lifetіme.

    Тhe landfill prolongеԁ the sρot so it
    can be made use of to gеneratе on.

    Alѕο νiѕit my pagе - oneida pizza stone instructions

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared
    your site in my social networks!

    Here is my website; Ros24J8Bdu.Ontheroad.To

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post proѵides clear idea fοr thе new νiewеrs of blogging, that іn faсt hоw
    to dο blogging and ѕite-building.


    mу webpage; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete